About Me

My photo
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
a wife to a handsome man and a mother of two lovely kids.this blog was created to express my passion towards FOOD, SHOPPING and TRAVELLING

Tuesday 29 March 2011

1st time blogger

Hi,
my husband suggested that I need to start a blog...because I love to cook, eat, shop and travel...so why not??...thru my blog, I will be able to share recipes, places that serve and sell REAL food (sedapppppp or delicious), best places to spend your RM and where do I go for my holidays...

so forgive me because I will be blogging in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Manglish (Malay + English) as well...I think mostly Manglish la...

enjoy reading my blog and feel free to ask or express yourselves in my blog...

3 comments:

  1. A good start Rina..share your passions here.
    Followed you and linked your blog to mine.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rozy, macam mana nak link??...aku tak brapa reti...hang tolong link blog hang ke blog aku, boleh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. rina, hang kena tambah widget kat layout hang..pastu select blog list..hang add la link blog kat situ.

    hang leh tambah widget banyak2 sikit kat blog hang, senang nak monitor..recent comment pun penting, sebab ada ja org comment kat entry lama2..tp hang tak perasan.

    hang google ja tutorial widget..banyak.

    ReplyDelete