About Me

My photo
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
a wife to a handsome man and a mother of two lovely kids.this blog was created to express my passion towards FOOD, SHOPPING and TRAVELLING

Friday 16 March 2012

Crikey!!!! Australia Zoo


It's been a while since the last time I wrote something in my blog...Busy la,beb...Moving into a new house, getting comfy with the new environment, preggy plak tu and bla, bla, bla...

Went for a holiday in Gold Coast Australia last September 2011...That means, Raya ke-4 kami dah blah dari Malaysia (nampak macam mengada-ngada kan?)...So I'm not going to share my experience in WB Movie World, Sea World, Dream World etc since whoever visits Gold Coast, wajib depa pi tempat-tempat tu...Tempat ni special skit (special banyak daaaa)...And the location is in Sunshines Coast, Brisbane...About 2 hours drive from Gold Coast...Hubby decided to rent a car...About RM500/day and all they need is your driving license and you're ready to go...



Steve Irwin (arwah dah)...Know him???...You better or I shall consider you 'frog under coconut shell'...Hehehehehehehehe...Actually, my hubby dah lama berangan nak jumpa Steve Irwin sejak kami belum kawin lagi...Ye la, masa tu I ingat, "hek eleh, mamat ni berangan lebih. Duit hantaran dah cukup ka"...And I was wrong!!!!...He actually took me and MY KIDS to Steve Irwin Zoo aka Australia Zoo...It's just that dia dah jadi arwah dah so tak sempat la jugak nak jumpa dia...OK, enough of the merepeks...

The journey to Australia Zoo was a pleasant one...Breathtaking view of the Australian Bush, smooth traffic, nice weather (cold and windy)...Before I forget, the best time to visit Gold Coast is between July to September...Nice and splendid weather...Dalam perjalanan tu, dah start nampak Signboards muka Steve Irwin...Sayu gak tengok because I have full respect to those who loves animals...

Upon arriving, kena bayar tiket masuk...I can't remember how much for the ticket per pax but for the whole family (4 pax), hubby paid around RM700...Hhhhmmmmm, mahal kan tapi bila lagi?????!!!!!...Balun!!!!!!


The zoo was sooooooooo clean without any unpleasant smells...Cuba pi Zoo Negara atau Zoo Taiping...Sebatu dah bau dah...They really know how to maintain and keep the zoo clean...

Our main mission-find kangaroos and koalas since we cannot find them in any other parts of the world...Cari punya cari and guess what???...We bumped into Teri, Bindi and Robert Irwin...Priceless!!!!...They were so nice and friendly...

Then we continued our journey...So many animals to see...And took us about 3 hours to complete the Australia Zoo...Tulis banyak pun tak guna so meh tengok gambar-gambar...Lagi best...










So my personal advise, the next time you visit Gold Coast, do plan your trip to Australia Zoo because it's worth it...

CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment